Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article about Phil before the release of his cd

Go down

Article about Phil before the release of his cd Empty Article about Phil before the release of his cd

Post by CFPhilfan Tue May 27, 2008 7:13 pm

An article about Phil. I was googling information about his previous concerts, without success so far; but I found this one interview that I hadn't seen before. This was done just before the cd was released. I love the last paragraph. I'm posting it here; but go read the whole thing. Smile

http://www.usmagazine.com/phil-stacey-tells-us-about-new-album

Us: Lastly, leave Us with your 60-second pitch on why readers should pick up the album.
PS: My thought is that it is something that people need to hear. If I didn't think people needed to hear it, I wouldn't put it out. My influences are probably different than any other country musician out there. I love country music, but at the same time I grew up listening to contemporary Christian music, gospel music and I have been I a rock band for the last four years. Put all that stuff in a blender and that is my sound. I want to make a valid contribution to the world of country music. Sink or swim, I want it to be different. Plus, the messages contained within the songs are something I want to share. That is why I think I am here. It is a message about love, really. All about loving your fellow man, just being an overall positive impact on people around you and getting your priorities straight. These songs touch my heart, and I hope they touch other people’s hearts.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down