Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil's cd release date is delayed 2 weeks

Go down

Phil's cd release date is delayed 2 weeks Empty Phil's cd release date is delayed 2 weeks

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:34 pm

From my Google alerts. This is another article about the event in Michigan, which is this weekend.

From my Google alerts. Phil's cd release is delayed 2 weeks.

http://www.countrystandardtime.com/news/newsitem.asp?xid=1394&t=Phil_Stacey_debut_coming_late_April_delayed_two_weeks

Phil Stacey debut coming late April, delayed two weeks
Thursday, February 14, 2008 – The debut CD from American Idol Season 6 finalist Phil Stacey will hit stores on April 29, a delay of a few weeks from the previously announced date.
The delay "is the result of Phil's already jam-packed travel schedule," according to his label, Lyric Street.

"It has always been my first priority to make the album I have promised the fans, and I needed this extra studio time," said Stacey. "Lyric Street has been great to work with me on this."

The disc features the lead single "If You Didn't Love Me," written by Wendell Mobley, Jason Sellers and Rascal Flatts' Gary LeVox.

Roman White, who directed videos for both "Before He Cheats" and "So Small" for Carrie Underwood, filmed the video for "If You Didn't Love Me" in the Nashville area this week. Shot at an old motel, the clip features several different storylines of people who depend on the love of others, as well as a guest appearance by Stacey's wife Kendra.

On American Idol, Stacey sang "Where The Blacktop Ends," "The Change," and "I Need You." He toured with his fellow contestants over the summer on a 55-city tour before moving to Nashville, where he signed with Lyric Street Records.

CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down