Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exciting Phil news for a Philnatic!

Go down

Exciting Phil news for a Philnatic! Empty Exciting Phil news for a Philnatic!

Post by CFPhilfan Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:50 pm

Vicki, who goes by FORPHIL on his msn board, will get to see Phil at her local country station! Vicki's son and Phil are friends and sang together at Lee University. Her local country station was absolutely taken with his single when they first heard it, and have been playing it. Mediabase showed this station, www.us101country.com. out of Chattanooga, as the leader for a long time. Vicki said that it's not publicly official yet, but she got an invitation from the station to be in the audience when Phil performs at their studio on April 23! It's an evening performance. They have a "listen live link," so I'll try and tune in. I would love to have a downloadable link of the performance, but I don't have the know-how. Sad Ace's fans have made downloadable links for themselves of his TV and radio appearances, for those who want to keep them. It would be neat if we could to the same with Phil's appearances. It's a way's away, but I'm looking forward to it! The date is special to me also, because it would have been my dad's birthday, had he lived.

Pic of Phil with Vicky at the Nashville stop on the AI tour
Exciting Phil news for a Philnatic! Philvickicr2forphilph3
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down