Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil on the 10 o'clock news in Jacksonville!

2 posters

Go down

Phil on the 10 o'clock news in Jacksonville! Empty Phil on the 10 o'clock news in Jacksonville!

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:57 am

philliegirl01 from Phil's msn board just posted that Phil was going to be on the 10 o'clock news! I assume it will be on the FOX affiliate. I hope you all get this in time. Then again, you may already know, Laughing . I'm hoping for a link! Very Happy I'll probably also check the station on line, too, like I have done before, Wink
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Phil on the 10 o'clock news in Jacksonville! Empty Re: Phil on the 10 o'clock news in Jacksonville!

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm

An update: philliegirl01 from Jacksonville and Vicki (FORPHIL) from Tennessee, said they also saw Phil and Ace doing interviews together. I don't know if I can get a link from the affiliates, as the ladies don't know how to put them on youtube. I'll keep checking, but in the mean time, here is part of what they each said about it:

philliegirl01:
Judith, You will be happy to hear that Ace was interviewed also. It must have taken place in California. They each talked just a little about their AI experiences. Both gave very positive comments about the show. They both looked good. Phil had the scruffy look going on and was wearing a black shirt.

Vicki:
It was on here too. The news lady must have been excited about it as she started announcing the weather and she said Phil Stacey instead of the guy who was going to do the weather. Then at the end when they did have Phil she made a joke about Phil being a guest at the studio to do the weather. She said that is an inside joke for those of you that did not see the beginning of this newscast.

I thought the last one was funny because the lady was getting thrown off by Phil just like many have experienced with Ace, Laughing And he wasn't even there in person.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Phil on the 10 o'clock news in Jacksonville! Empty Re: Phil on the 10 o'clock news in Jacksonville!

Post by Danny Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:44 pm

Thanks for posting! We were able to catch this. I think my sister Vicki recorded it.
Danny
Danny
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-02-17

http://www.philnatics.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down