Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil at the Clay County Fair

3 posters

Go down

Phil at the Clay County Fair Empty Phil at the Clay County Fair

Post by CFPhilfan Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:01 am

Phil was at the Clay County Fair earlier this week. Video and pics at jacksonville.com . The video plugs the fair and features Phil, who of course lived in Jacksonville while stationed there with the Navy. He is very much loved here, :love: . He performed solo, which I think was cool. :love: I find it funny that he seems to be saying "Jaguires" instead of "Jaguars," LOL

Clay County Fair

Photos of Phil at the Clay County Fair
He began the show with his song, "Who You Know," from his cd. Kendra is seen in the last pic.

Video and some more pics of Phil at the Clay County fair. These were from the sponsoring radio station, WQIK.

Phil in a video of the fair.
Video of the fair, including Phil

Gallery
http://wqik.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=109916

Phil at the Clay County Fair 195912076829791vv3 Phil at the Clay County Fair 195912076829793li7

Phil at the Clay County Fair 195912076829795gu4 Phil at the Clay County Fair 195912076830075qi0

Phil at the Clay County Fair 195912076850072wx1 Phil at the Clay County Fair 195912076850073os8
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Phil at the Clay County Fair Empty Re: Phil at the Clay County Fair

Post by CFPhilfan Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:01 am

Recap from philliegirl from Phil's msn board. She was at the Clay County Fair, where Phil appeared.

I saw Phil tonight in concert at the Clay County Fair and I can't find the words to express how awesome he was!!!! It was such a thrill to hear him sing in person, so much better than on television. And he is turning out to be quite the entertainer, telling little stories, joking with the audience, etc. He sang at least 8 or 9 songs off of his album and it is definitely going to be amazing! He also sang 3 songs from AI, Every Breath You Take (I loved this), Blaze of Glory, and Where the Black Top Ends. He also did Old Glory and a Christian song, I believe he said was Hold Me, Jesus. He said he sang this song every week before he would go on stage while he was on AI. He was dressed verty casual, tee shirt and jeans with a WQIK hat (this was the radio station that was sponsoring the concert tonight). He threw the hat out into the audience during Every Breath You Take. Oh, how I wish I could have caught that hat. It had been on his head for about an hour, but it was thrown too far behind me. I was in the second row right in front of him. I was clapping and cheering for him after every song. At one point I had stood up to clap and yelled WooHoo real loud. He pointed right at me and said " You and Me". I thought I was doing to fall over! I yelled out real loud "I love you, Phil"!!! I guess people thought I was nuts, but that's all right. I was showing Phil some love!! Kendra was in the audience and he acknowledged her and I did see her from a distance after the concert but did not get close enough to speak. She looked so pretty. Phil was signing autographs and taking pictures afterwards, so I went over and got him to sign a picture for me and got a picture with him. I had stuff planned out to say to him but was kind of nervous. All I could manage to say was I love you, Phil, and told him every one on my Christmas list was getting a CD and it was funny because after I said that he said I love you too and reached out to give me another hug! He has such a wonderful personality. We Philnatics have loved him since the beginning but now the whole country is starting to see what a awesome person he is and they are falling in love with him too. When the DJ introduced him he said what a great person Phil was and that with him it was God, Family, and Country. And that is so true. I just can't express how special it was to see him and hear him sing. I just know he is going to be a huge success. I hope those of you that have had an opportunity to hear him sing in person will one day get to do that. It was an experience I will not forget.

This is part of another quote of hers, in reply to a post I had left her.
I am still floating on Cloud 9 this morning. What an awesome experience! I was listening to the radio station that sponsored the concert last night and he was saying, I just want to tell everyone I met Phil Stacey last night and what a nice guy. And then he repeated the comment about God, Family and Country and that Phil has all his ducks in a row. And Phil is always so gracious and grateful to his fans. He just has it all in my opinion.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil_The_Love91 Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:02 pm

thanks so much! the pics are awesome. lookin' good, phil Wink
Phil_The_Love91
Phil_The_Love91
Philnatic
Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-22

http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:10 am

I was there, Phil put on a great show, not to mention the guy was hilarious. Haha

Hey, I'm in this picture. LOL

Phil at the Clay County Fair Thumbphpss4
Danny
Danny
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-02-17

http://www.philnatics.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:35 am

Danny wrote:I was there, Phil put on a great show, not to mention the guy was hilarious. Haha

Hey, I'm in this picture. LOL

Phil at the Clay County Fair Thumbphpss4

I figured you would be there, Danny, Laughing I just couldn't make you out.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down