Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog from Phil about supporting Ace

Go down

Blog from Phil about supporting Ace Empty Blog from Phil about supporting Ace

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:54 pm

The good news keeps coming! cheers This was posted at Club Ace by Johanna (YoungLove), one of Phil and Ace's fans from Canada. Phil is returning the favor for Ace here. I think they somehow are booked together to do interviews and such, and help promote each other. My 2 favorites working together, It can't get better than this! I love you

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ace Young album out in April

Hey there everyone. First of all, thank you for the kind words about my single. I know you'll absolutely love the album. I have been busy lately choosing the remaining songs for my album and I am very proud of the product that will be released in April. I can't wait for you to hear it. I don't know what a "hit" song sounds like, but I know the music that makes an impact on me personally, and that's what you will hear. I know it will make an impact on many of you as well.

On another note, my good friend Ace Young has been in the studio for over a year now, recording with one of the greatest producers of all time, Desmond Child. If you are not familiar with his work, google his name. Anyway, Ace is releasing a single next month, through his own label. I hope you will support Ace by requesting his single on the radio and certainly by purchasing the record. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Ace has shown me several songs that he has written and the man seriously has the goods.

In releasing an album, I will absolutely need as much help as I can get. If you are interested in helping me, please send me an email with "street team" in the subject heading. Loooking forward to hearing from you all. Thanks again for all your support. God bless.

Phil
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down