Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Introduce Myself

4 posters

Go down

I'll Introduce Myself Empty I'll Introduce Myself

Post by Vicki Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:26 pm

Anyways, I'm Vicki and I run this joint with my brother, Danny. I'm a huge fan of Phil. Obviously or I wouldn't start a site for him. :p Just thought I'd get this section up and running. Very Happy
Vicki
Vicki
Webmistress
Webmistress

Female Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-02-17

http://www.myspace.com/music_rules_my_life

Back to top Go down

I'll Introduce Myself Empty Re: I'll Introduce Myself

Post by Danny Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:03 pm

Vicki wrote: I run this joint with my brother, Danny.

Don't give my name away! Now my identity has been uncovered! lol!
Danny
Danny
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-02-17

http://www.philnatics.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:04 pm

Hi, brother and sister team! I'm Judith. I'm from Lakeland, Fla., in the middle of the state. I've been happily married for 22 years and have 3 sons, ages 21, 18, and 5. My 2 oldest are involved in the youth band and youth drama team, respectively, at our church. My oldest has his jamming he does with a friend on myspace. I'm on several message boards and I need to discipline myself to not be on too much, lol. I help moderate another Phil fan site, which is not very active at the moment, and am also at his msn board. Besides that, I am also the moderator of Club Ace, a site for last season's Ace Young. We keep a thread for Phil and his charity there, and several of Ace's Highrollers love Phil as well. Ace and Phil are my 2 favorite Idols, and Melinda Doolittle and Mandisa from last season are my 2 favorite lady Idols. I wanted to tell you, Danny, that you rock for getting those links out. I can't very readily go see my Idols so I'm blessed to be able to share information about them through the boards. And I'm looking forward to all the great things there are in store for him this year!
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofMelinda Fri May 02, 2008 5:09 pm

I am Ashley. I love Jesus with all my heart which is one of the reasons I like Phil (his faith in God). I am very involved in my church in OKC. I was born in TX but raised in OK. I am 16. I am on several different forums a lot......this one, msn one, AI one, Melinda's. I am not sure what else there is to say. Oh, my favorite this year is David Cook and Michael Johns and Asia'h Epperson were before they were eliminated.

FanofMelinda
Philnatic
Philnatic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down