Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil leads worship in his dad's church

Go down

Phil leads worship in his dad's church Empty Phil leads worship in his dad's church

Post by CFPhilfan Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:07 pm

I thought this was so cool concerning Phil, I love you. This came in my Google alerts. I know has done this before, but it is so cool to know that he will still do this, even amidst the busy schedule he has. Just the day before he was in Sarasota. I have made bold parts of the article that stood out to me. They have a pic along with the article, but I used the larger version on the Quick's site because of the caption below it.

http://sogospelnews.com/index/features/rss-comments/8961/

NASHVILLE, TN (Press Release) – The Quicks recently met American Idol finalist, Phil Stacey, in Hendersonville, Tennessee at the Church of God, located across from Trinity Broadcasting.

The Quicks were in concert at Hendersonville Church of God on Sunday, April 13th for the morning service. To their surprise, American Idol finalist, Phil Stacey, was at the church leading praise and worship before the concert. Phil’s dad, Gary Stacey, is pastor at the Hendersonville church.

“We expected to meet his brother, Keith, who is the minister of music at the church. What a surprise to find Phil filling in for his brother who was sick that day!” says Sally. “I have to admit that I had not watched that season of American Idol and didn’t know who he was, but I know talent when I see it, and I also know anointing when I see it. The whole Stacey family was a blessing to us.”

“Seriously… he was way cool!” says Rebecca.

The Quicks sang songs from their latest CD entitled THE WORD IS OUT, released only a few months ago.

More information on The Quicks can be found at http://www.thequicksonline.com

Phil leads worship in his dad's church 016
Rebecca with Phil Stacey of American Idol
Phil's dad is Pastor Gary Stacey, Hendersonville Church of God
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down