Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMT Insider showed clip of "IYDLM" vid. (update)

2 posters

Go down

CMT Insider showed clip of "IYDLM" vid. (update) Empty CMT Insider showed clip of "IYDLM" vid. (update)

Post by CFPhilfan Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:59 pm

CMT Insider showed a clip of the video to the single today. Check your listings for when the show will come back on. It showed him and Kendra hugging. A fan said they kissed, but I would have to check that part again. I know Phil posted in one of his blog entries that he told the director that they were not "big PDA people (Public Displays of Affection), Laughing . I don't know about that, after the youtube video from Wichita, tongue . They may also have a link to the show on line.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

CMT Insider showed clip of "IYDLM" vid. (update) Empty Re: CMT Insider showed clip of "IYDLM" vid. (update)

Post by CFPhilfan Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:44 pm

cmt.com has the video up! Check out the link below. You can also find more info about Phil and the video here. I understand from one of my administrators at Club Ace, who is also a country music lover, that CMT may show the video for the first time on Thursday during the CMT top 20 show.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/phil-stacey/214218/if-you-didnt-love-me.jhtml cheers
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

CMT Insider showed clip of "IYDLM" vid. (update) Empty Re: CMT Insider showed clip of "IYDLM" vid. (update)

Post by Phil_The_Love91 Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:17 am

eeek! i love it! makes me love the song even more, if it's possible. kendra looked gorgeous! I love you
Phil_The_Love91
Phil_The_Love91
Philnatic
Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-22

http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down