Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"If You Didn't Love Me" On Mediabase

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"If You Didn't Love Me" On Mediabase Empty "If You Didn't Love Me" On Mediabase

Post by Vicki Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:29 pm

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/Reports/Reg/EMD.asp?SOngID=1555513&NumDays=7

Here we can track the amount of spins Phil single. Very Happy
Vicki
Vicki
Webmistress
Webmistress

Female Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2007-02-17

http://www.myspace.com/music_rules_my_life

Back to top Go down

"If You Didn't Love Me" On Mediabase Empty Re: "If You Didn't Love Me" On Mediabase

Post by Danny Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:21 am

I deleted the thread I started for this in GD since we made this new forum.

Go Phil!
Danny
Danny
Webmaster
Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 281

http://www.philnatics.com/

Back to top Go down

"If You Didn't Love Me" On Mediabase Empty Re: "If You Didn't Love Me" On Mediabase

Post by Danny Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Up to 11 spins.
Danny
Danny
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:25 pm

Per ogopogo at AI, he is #138 on Mediabase Weekly Chart and #126 on the Weighted Chart. 10 spins. I don't know how often we should check this, but he is climbing, obviously.cheers
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Female Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:53 pm

CFPhilfan wrote:Per ogopogo at AI, he is #138 on Mediabase Weekly Chart and #126 on the Weighted Chart. 10 spins. I don't know how often we should check this, but he is climbing, obviously.cheers

Yep! The single is already starting to take off!

Thrilled
Danny
Danny
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:36 pm

Latest is that it is at 90! Yay! Reported by Vicki (FORPHIL) at his msn board. They have played him 3 times yesterday and once this morning where she lives in Tennessee.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:26 pm

It was at #77 Friday, I believe, and is now at #68. Very Happy
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:05 pm

Go Phil! Climbin' up the charts! Clap
Danny
Danny
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:56 am

Here is another site that we can monitor the song on:

http://www.radioandrecords.com

I saw that same picture of him you had in the "Listen to Phil's New Single" thread on that site! Very Happy An Ace Young fan told me about it. She said, though, that the updated charts come out on Thursdays. She said that it would be similar to billboard and mediabase, but she believes them to focus on the radio play and not the sales of the single.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:41 pm

Last update is that the song is at #64 on mediabase! cheers
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:55 pm

CFPhilfan wrote:Here is another site that we can monitor the song on:

http://www.radioandrecords.com

I saw that same picture of him you had in the "Listen to Phil's New Single" thread on that site! Very Happy An Ace Young fan told me about it. She said, though, that the updated charts come out on Thursdays. She said that it would be similar to billboard and mediabase, but she believes them to focus on the radio play and not the sales of the single.

I haven't seen him yet on this chart, but there is one exciting thing I wanted to report:

Several other pages on the site, show you the same poster that has Lyric Street announcing Phil, but I noticed that the part that flashes changes to a great statement made by a station in Chattanooga! Very Happy I believe that the mother of one of Phil's friends who sang with him at Lee U. lives in the area. She did say she was hearing the song often. It more or less says that the song floored them from the first listen, and they couldn't get it on the air fast enough! cheers How cool is that! Now if others, like those stations near me, would listen... tongue

Keep checking the pages, as they seem to keep changing where the poster appears.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Up to 102 spins!
Danny
Danny
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:19 pm

Danny, I posted something about the single's position in the "Request Phil's single" thread. Apparently, it has slipped 2 spots. Sad
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:21 pm

Up to 102 spins.

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/Reports/Reg/EMD.asp?SOngID=1555513&NumDays=7

When I look at it through allaccess.com, it shows the Chattanooga station that I believe the mother of Phil's college friend, Vicki, listens to, leading in the amount of spins, with WPUR FM from New Jersey in 3rd! KSON in San Diego is among those that just started playing it. And no Florida station in sight. Mad I'm mentioning N.J. and San Diego because of some of my Club Ace friends who would listen to those stations. Their appreciation for Phil has increased with his blog where he supports Ace, so hopefully they will help promote him! Very Happy
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:47 am

Looks like he is up to #60 here! Very Happy

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/AllAccess/Charts.asp?format=c1R&showtopn=500&cutoff=1
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Awesome!!! Clap
Danny
Danny
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:55 pm

Vicki (FORPHIL) at his msn site reports it to be at #59 this morning! She said that he was her local radio station recently, and they loved him. As of now, Sirius satellite radio is playing his song more than her station, which is in Chattanooga. Awesome! cheers

I am hoping that they will make the interviews available for listening on their web site. I had posted at the Cincinnati station that his Philnatics would love to hear the interview they did with him, and I've asked Vicki to check with her station if they can do the same.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:19 am

I checked mediabase again today, and noticed that they had Phil listed at #313 with "Where the Black Top Ends" and with "Every Breath You Take" at #254. I undestand "Black Top," but not the other song. It's a rock and roll song, I thought. I wonder if he rerecorded it sounding like country, or if they are showcasing him singing songs he got praise for on the show.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:30 pm

The single being shown at #58 now on mediabase, dropping 2 spots. He does show 218 spins, though. And he is now on the Radio and Records country chart Very Happy One of my administrators at Club Ace gave me this link, which is like Billboard but shows the radio play rather than single sales, like Billboard does. The link is below. This is the info from them, which comes out every Thursday: #55 on the country national airplay chart and it's listed as new; and it's under "Country Most Added" with 13 new stations! To quote them, the chart shows "songs registering six or more plays at the most stations for the first time this week."

I'll list the stations so we can tell if our station shows up. I can already tell that 2 of my local ones here aren't in the lineup. Sad

KCYE, KDRK, KIZN, KNCI, KRST, KUZZ, WBCT, WBEE, WDAF, WIVK, WKDF, WXCY, WYPY

http://www.radioandrecords.com/Formats/Charts/Country_Chart.asp
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:07 pm

As of this morning, at #50 with 329 spins! cheers
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Phil's single is at #47, with 384 spins on mediabase! cheers
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:26 pm

The single is at #44, with 527 spins!Very Happy And my Lakeland station has him up at 36 from 40, when he started, with 9 spins!:cheers:I haven't heard him over the weekend, but I'm going to wait, too (maybe till tomorrow,tongue) before I request it again.
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:46 pm

At #40, with 633 spins! cheers

Kendra posted a bulletin about the single. I guess she and I have to learn the same lesson, Smile Embarassed . Thanks, Elly at Club Ace, for letting me know about this, as I don't have a myspace.

Date: Feb 25, 2008 9:43 AM
Subject: Correction about Top 40
Body: Ok so I got a bit ahead of myself and I guess I was looking at the daily chart not weekly chart (I am learning how all of this works!).

So Phil is actually at #41 for the week and #40 for the day. This means if your station won't play him until he is in the Top 40 you probably will have to wait one more week.

Good news is he is climbing the charts fast! Thanks for all your support (and understanding - this is why I usually don't give info - because it is always changing on me - or I just get it wrong -ha).

CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Sent: 2/25/2008 12:43 PM
I noticed that the single is also now on CAC on mediabase! That's Christian radio! How cool! cheers

http://mjsbigblog.com/onday-morning-mediabase-update-022508.htm

Phil Stacey:
“If You Didn’t Love Me”: ^40 Country (44), ^165 CAC (166)
“Search Me, O God”: 259 CAC (203)
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CFPhilfan Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:44 pm

Based on Kendra's bulletin, I have to admit that I still don't quite know how to read this thing for a day and for a week, Embarassed . I did notice, though, that he dropped to 44 on mediabase, but at the same time he is at 35 from 36 on my local station! cheers I haven't really heard him the past few days; maybe due to me watching TV or them playing him after I've retired for the night. But I want to see him at #40 on the overall chart!
CFPhilfan
CFPhilfan
Super Philnatic
Super Philnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next