Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Boston red-colored Sox responses to MLB discipline

Go down

Some Boston red-colored Sox responses to MLB discipline Empty Some Boston red-colored Sox responses to MLB discipline

Post by mendyque1210 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 am

Pete Abraham belonging to the Boston world passed on some quotations from Thursday's red-colored Sox exercise at Tropicana area concerning significant League Baseball's punishments stemming from final weekend's bean brawl in Boston.

Designated hitter David Ortiz, Authentic Yankees Jersey who was suspended 4 game titles and fined an undisclosed quantity for charging Orioles' closer Kevin Gregg on Friday, wasn't on the workout, but manager Terry Francona (no discipline) and catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia (fine) were.

"I haven't genuinely talked to anybody about it," Francona said. New York Yankees Jerseys "David should determine what he desires to do. He's heading to speak to his guys tonight and determine what he desires to do. We'll sort of wait around and see."

It is anticipated Ortiz will appeal.

Francona was not suspended mike-mussina-jersey Orioles manager Buck Showalter was mark-teixeira-jersey since MLB ruled that rookie Kyle Weiland was not purposely throwing at Orioles' DH Vladimir Guerrero on Sunday.

"Why would I are actually suspended? I didn't do anything. phil-hughes-jersey I didn't believe they would suspend me," Francona said.

Saltalamacchia was ejected on Friday for aggressive behavior.

"I don't genuinely know what I did. But that's what they decided. randy-winn-jersey As much as I'm concerned, it's more than with."

Boston catcher and captain Jason Varitek stated the clubs need to placed the poor our blood at the rear of them once they encounter once again Monday at Camden Yards.

"We need to concentrate and perform baseball. robinson-cano-jersey
those people points often linger on (more) externally than they do internally," Varitek said. "Both clubs must go out and attempt and gain baseball games."

TAGS:

thurman-munson-jersey
alfonso-soriano-jersey
babe-ruth-jersey
brett-gardner-jersey
chan-ho-park-jersey

it is composed by MJyankeescom 07.15.2011

mendyque1210
Philnatic
Philnatic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-15